Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Making money not so funny

Making money folks is not so funny ,in fact it tearfully painful at times.I had much success online and
loving the life I had .Then like a bomb attack it falls in the sewers and pain of no money hits.The ups and downs war between Google ever changing way is hard to comprehend.I see many people start making money online and think awesome and they rush right out and quit their day job.Bad idea I can tell you that.Like I said before making money online is not a sit back and relaxe business.I sorry if I sound like gloom and doom but just sharing the real world truth of the online world .So make sure your always thinking outside the box so you do not get lock inn the box .... Success is gained by thinking this way....  Until next time cya !

No comments:

Post a Comment